S.Chapel Associates is dedicated to providing the best analytic methods and software to aid utilities & public organizations make sound infrastructure management decisions.
In-house technical expertise includes modern financial economics, engineering-economic systems, decision science methods, and software engineering. When appropriate I supplement my capabilities by partnering with individuals and companies.
The focus of S.Chapel Associates is on three areas:
- Consulting Services
- Project Priority Systems - managing infrastructure investments & project deferral risk
- Fuel Contracting and Fuel Inventory Planning
- Capital Budgeting
- Software Development and Support
- Project Priority Systems
- Aging Assets Repair / Replace Model Systems
- The Fuel Invetory Model
- Analytical Model Development